Various positions as department manager, group head, section head, chemist, scientist. GMP-analysis of finished products in development, stability studies, release of production. GLP-analysis of animal studies. Protein chemistry. Insulin range - Growth Hormone - Heparin.
Participated in a number of development projects which resulted in some of today succesfull products of Novo Nordisk:
- • Task of new insulin analogues in phase 1, 2 and most 3.
- • Different formulations of diabetes products
- • Numerous quantity of regulatory documents for INDs (Investigational News Drugs) and NDAs (New Drug Applications) worked out
- • Filings and successfully launches of new products
Significantly increased the quality level in laboratories:
- • Took initiative to a lot af changes and new set-ups
- • A lot of validations and qualifications implemented and carried out which significantly increased the compliance level
- • Intensive experience with inspections from different authorities. The department is one of the mostly inspected departments
at Novo Nordisk